Pineville Historic Survey Form
Prepared by Paul Archambault for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission, 2004.
Photographs of Property (front and side elevations)
1. Name of Property if any
2. Street Address, including City and Zip Code
309 Dover Street
Pineville, N.C. 28134
3. UTM of Property
4. Tax Parcel Number of Property
5. Owner of Property
6. Period or Date of Construction
7. Source of Information for #6.
Mecklenburg County Tax Records
8. Present use of Property
a. Agricultural, b. Commercial, c. Educational, d. Entertainment, e. Government, f. Industrial, g. Military, h. Museum, i. Park, j. Private Residence, k. Religious, l. Other
10. Architectural Style
11. Architectural Significance
a. Outstanding, b. Excellent, c. Notable, d. Commonplace
12. Map Showing Location of Property
13. Paragraph Briefly Summarizing Known History Of The Property.
Formerly Hugh Ayer's General Store